This is a commissioned sales position located in Gdansk, Poland. You will be responsible for driving IT infrastructure transformation, modernization and refresh in enterprise and public sector market in Germany. You will be working with technology endusers as well as Systems Integrators who serve them, with focus on client/PC solutions. You will be evangelizing and winning these customers' architecture decisions by offering unified, cohesive solutions based on Intel and its fellow travellers' products and services. You will be building relationships with key executives within the accounts, understand customer's business challenges and helping them solve their problems through the use of Intel-based solutions. You will be recognizing and driving timely feedback on issues, trends and opportunities back to Intel management and product divisions - in order to obtain support or for consideration in future Intel products, strategies or initiatives in the enterprise market. You also need to excel in pipeline management using CRM tools.
Key measurements may include winning specific types of IT-transformation projects/deals as well as tracking certain volume/revenue indicators via CRM.
This position is an Inside sales position - ie. primarily office-based but may require occasional visits to customers or specific events.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business or Technology with a technical atitude
- Capable of building strong, direct relationships with key decision makers including CxOs by demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and in depth knowledge of customer business needs
- Self-motivated and able to independently execute and prioritize workloads
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate well with customers on the phone, in email and in person
- Demonstrable track record of working effectively with others to accomplish goals.
- Fluent in spoken & written English and German
Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred
- 2-3+ years of sales or marketing or account management experience
- Strong listening skills with a proven record of cross-group teamwork
- Knowledge of Intel products offerings and fellow traveler solutions based on Intel
- Familiarity with Intel ecosystem, including Systems Integrators, OEMs and ISVs
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.