Supplier Quality Engineer
- Responsible for driving continuous HVM quality performance of the OSAT factories to meet Intel expectations through cultivating QOS+ quality culture and effective quality systems, tools and business processes implementation.
- In this role, you are required to work independently to conduct line audit, drive quality initiatives, systemic engineering solution to ensure early detection, lead quality excursion, perform technical Q&R risk assessment and quality data analysis and support various value engineering program.
- Responds to customer requests or events as they occur. You are required to work with NPI key stakeholders including division, engineering and operation team in supporting package and module certification.
Inside this Business Group
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor/Master degree in Science or Engineering (Mechanical or Material discipline) with minimum 5 year experience in OSAT manufacturing engineering or quality engineering field.
- Direct working experience with OSAT is preferred.
- Candidate must have working experience leading quality technical problem solving.
- FMEA, PCS and strong stakeholder management skill are essential.
- Candidate must possess good communications skills both written and verbal in English, be self-driven, able to work in a multi-cultural environment with respect and good teamwork.
- Leadership is required to drive actions effectively with supplier key stakeholders. Certifications such as QOS HA and Lean are preferred.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth