Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 1 to 3 years of solid experiences in programming in two or more languages like C, C++, Python, Java, C#, Perl, and so forth.
- Good communication and documentation skills. Ability to drive technical discussion with key stakeholders is a must.
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and with others in cross-site organizations.
- Passion in learning new things and driving for engineering excellence and innovation.
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.