This is a commissioned sales position located in Gdansk, Poland. You will be primarily responsible for selling Intel products to Intel Channel customers in Germany via Intel Distribution or other types of Intel partners. While you may have a diverse base of channel customers and also a diverse portfolio of Intel products to sell, we expect this position to focus on Internet of Things / embedded types of applications. With such applications, you will work on new Intel-based designs which will create Intel revenue streams in mid/long-term future. You will influence business and technical decisions with assigned customer base, establish relationship with eco-system partners, develop new business through qualified lead conversion. You will excel in pipeline management, forecasting and reporting using CRM and other tools. You will develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pricing, forecasting, terms and conditions, distribution and code of ethics.
Key measurements may include annual revenue and design targets, and they will be executed in a strong teamwork with other functions, particularly a Field Application Engineer on the technical side. Your responsibilities will also include communicating strategies to the appropriate sales and product division personnel to obtain any required support as well as to communicate market feedback to them.
This position is an Inside sales position - ie. primarily office-based but may require occasional visits to customers or specific events.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business or Technology with a technical atitude
- Capable of building strong, direct relationships with key decision makers including CxOs by demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and in depth knowledge of customer business needs
- Self-motivated and able to independently execute and prioritize workloads
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate well with customers on the phone, in email, via digital sales and in person
- Demonstrable track record of working effectively with others to accomplish goals
- System level hardware knowledge
- Understanding of Embedded/Internet of Things applications
- Fluent in spoken & written English and German
Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred
- 2-3+ years of technical or sales or marketing account management experience
- Strong listening skills with a proven record of cross-group teamwork
- Knowledge of Intel products offerings and fellow traveler solutions based on Intel
- Familiarity with Internet of Things ecosystem, including ODMs, Systems Integrators, ISVs
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.