What you'll do
As a Business Operations Manager, you will provide support to the various organizations in our Xeon Products Group.
Your responsibilities will include:
Systems, Organization & Resource Management:
o Execution planning, providing resources for and directing activities in engineering function to meet schedules, standards, and cost
o Financial planning and providing input into budget discussion for capability and capacity purchases of equipment and collaterals needed by the team
o Leading or supporting the organizations processes to effectively plan, manage & protect its resources through: HC, BTI, Disc & capital indicators, management of POR & PLAN.
o Creating, maintaining, facilitating and/or tracking the organizations processes, systems & structures including: planning, priorities, imperative & key results, decision making, success metrics, spending practice guidelines, space & lab management, legal compliance & business continuity.
o Managing business decision-making processes for identifying, analyzing and implementing solutions to achieve productivity, quality and transformational improvements.
o Assist in the daily management of the business, including managing staff meetings and agendas, quarterly FTF meetings, and other sessions that anticipate issues, solve problems effectively and help position the team for success.
o Ensuring successful communication inside and outside of the organization through the planning, creation and distribution of communications materials: open forums, announcements, operations reviews, program reporting, monthly status reports, and the administration of the Sharepoint & Inside Blue communications portals. Including executive level communication collateral and messaging development. Ensuring compliance with financial, legal and corporate policies.
o Cultivating and reinforcing appropriate group values, norms and behaviors
o Providing guidance on employee development, performance, and productivity issues
o Support site management in technical & bench development objectives
o Planning and scheduling daily tasks, using judgment on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices
o Enabling the organization to successfully recruit, retain, develop, reward and achieve high performance with their employees by driving and facilitating workforce plans, workload management (Headcount Assignment Tool), hiring & staffing, performance management schedules, awards & recognitions and people & diversity programs.
o Consciously integrating an org development strategy, ensuring training and development programs are established that grow both the technical and non-technical population, creating a strong bench.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business, financial or engineering disciplines
- Bachelor's plus 6 or Masters plus 4 years of experience of successfully leading large teams through strategic and operational change
- MBA preferred
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an engineering organization role
- Excellent organizational skills. Must be able to deliver high priority and diverse projects on time and in high quality while maintaining flexibility to handle a large flow of interruptions.
- Business operations and leadership for processes including but not limited to annual Plan budgeting and program management.
- Strong ability to influence and collaborate with senior professionals.
- Ability to function in a dynamic environment and to react quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to use appropriate management styles best suited for each team member.
- Knowledge of and experience in the semiconductor development arena.
- Familiarity with the product development lifecycle of semiconductor products
- Strong communications skills, both written and spoken
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....