DPDK is an open source project on http://www.dpdk.org, which focuses on the data plane and packet forwarding software workload optimization. Our DPDK software engineers have the opportunity to touch the entire DPDK ecosystem. In fact, by number of employees, we are the inventor of DPDK and the most influential software company on DPDK. At Intel, you'll be working together with the most excellent employees worldwide and witness the network industry transforming. We're looking for more great software engineers who are passionately motivated by seeing their creations used by millions of end users.
Role and Responsibility:
1. Support WeChat paper translation/edit and maintenance.
2. Support engineering teams to polish the technical slides/PPT.
3. Be good at the office software, such as PowerPoint word, Visio drawing, excel.
4. Write white paper or other technical paper based on the engineering inputs and well organized the paper.
1. Good at oral English, excellent at written English.
2. Good WeChat skills, better to show the past work for demonstration the capability.
3. Good slides polish skills, better to show the past work for demonstration the capability.
4. Good communication skills and commitment to win.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.