The candidate will be responsible for leading a cross function engineering team, to partner with package/product development organizations, for flawlessly Assembly/Test process transfer and new product introduction to the factory, as well as ramp the product to meet time to market expectations.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Establishing startup plan/milestones, leading factory NPI (new product introduction) team to receive the process/equipment/product/automation system developed in related design/research center, ensuring those technology/platform/product meets certification/qualification requirements before transferring to HVM (high volume manufacturing).
- Act as factory single point of contact in Process/Product related development/transfer forums, able to communicate/coordinate and integrate new products, package and technology startup activities with key stakeholders.
- As the program leader to develop a technical understanding of the program components and processes to enable effective decision making, driving for continuous process improvements, focus on quality/yield/cost and other productivity indicators.
Inside this Business Group
Qualified applicant must have a BS and / or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other similar technical degree, with 3 years or more related working experience.
- Excellent technical leadership skills (preferably in matrix management environment, coordination, proactive issues identification and resolution).
- Proven program management skill /experience in leading large programs is highly desirable.
- Knowledgeable in structured problem solving, be a solution provider under tight schedule/deadlines.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth