Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates complex analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for analog and mixed signal electronic equipment and other hardware systems. Determines creative design approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data. Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results. Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability. Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development. Also includes Analog, MixedSignal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless and wireline communications systems and products using CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, GaAs Process technologies.
- Proven track record on design of high speed analog and mixed-signal design, architecture, system and integration aspects for DDR PHYs
- Good Understanding of to LPDDR/DDR JEDEC specifications and related DDR Protocols
- Good understanding of design for yield and exposure to production challenges in latest technology process node
- Experience with industry standard tools for Analog design such as Cadence ADE, Spectre, AMS verification, FEV, StarRC etc..
- Cross-discipline knowledge in any of these areas, such as Analog integration, RTL/System Verilog, Static timing analysis concepts, APR, Floor-planning, Metal-routing, Power-grid, Memory IO training MRC and HAS/MAS specification documentation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- BSEE with 10+ years relevant experience or Master's with 7+ years relevant experience required. Education Focus should include integrated circuit design and analog design.