Inside this Business Group
- Third-year student or final-year student working towards a Bachelor of Human Resources/ Arts/ Journalism/ Media/ Business or equivalent degree/major.
- A team player and quick learner, have desire to work in Human Resources.
- Hardworking and can work independently and under pressure, pay attention do details
- Good verbal & written English communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills, handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- Possess a strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Nice to have: Experienced in coordinating and/or organizing events
Intel Vietnam internship benefits include:
- Internship allowance and meal allowance provided.
- Free fruits, healthy drinks and access to Intel on-site facilities
- An opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on experience in HR Functions in MNCs
- An inside view of Intel's work environment
- A chance to develop stronger communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to relate and apply knowledge gained to the remainder of schoolwork
- A chance to make more informed choices about career direction
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.