The Atom CPU Circuit Technology team is looking for a highly motivated and technically savvy experienced individual to join our team as Digital Circuit Design Engineer. Our team is responsible for developing full-custom as well as compiler based Large Signal Arrays (custom multi-ported register file), ROMs, SRAMs, power delivery and standard cell characterization for Atom CPU Hard IP and its derivatives.
This will be a fast-paced dynamic environment where you will work in the high performance, low power CPU design group on a wide spectrum of circuit activities ranging from technical readiness, device and/or cell characterization, bit-cell simulations, critical path simulations and design custom blocks to meet stringent Power/Performance/Area constraints. You will be involved in methodology definition tasks as well as executing to project schedules.
Behavioral traits for this position would include logical thinking, very good verbal/written communication, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work, and multi-tasking, good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering with 2+ years of experience in a high-tech company.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering 5+ years of experience in a high-tech company.
Hands-on expertise and strong fundamentals in the following areas:
- Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI).
- Complementary MOS (CMOS) circuits design.
- Digital logic and optimizations.
- Low power implementation techniques.
- Circuit design trade-off for power, performance and area.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....