Inside this Business Group
AA/AS degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Engineering Technology or Military service plus 5 years of work experience or any equivalent degree. Additional relevant experience and certifications may be considered in place of a degree.
* 5 years experience with industrial mechanical Gas and Water systems operations
* Must role model safety as a value and adhere to stringent environmental compliance culture.
* This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, strong organization and time management skills.
* Ability to excel as an individual contributor and part of a team and work effectively across multiple facilities operations disciplines.
* Proficiency in Maximo and ICMTL, SPEED a plus.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....