IOTG Vision Sales Segment Specialist
Responsible for supporting country teams in the EMEA region to achieve Revenue, Design Win, Deal Win and Consumption goals for the Video Surveillance market and supporting Machine Vision technology opportunities across all verticals.
This position is a technical sales lead aligned to the Business Unit Sales head.
- Responsible for advising and influencing end user customers, ISVs, OEMs, partners and scale engines.
- Responsible for understanding the business use case and technical merits of a solution and co-owning relationships with customer/partner decisionmakers to influence the customers purchasing decision.
- Works with all audiences to accelerate adoption of Intel based platforms and document gaps/provide feedback to solution stakeholders including: solution architects, vertical/horizontal business leaders and partners, OEMs, system integrators, solution integrators, solution providers, and ISVs & service providers.
- Daily activities will include providing direct technical assistance to customers and partners, interfacing with Sr. technical decision makers for Line of Business and Operational Technology Groups and representing customer market segment requirements back into the business unit for future product planning.
- “Are you a non-commissioned employee considering this role? If so, please review the Grade Reclassification Q&A and the How Grade Reclassifications Work video for more information on how compensation changes when moving between these roles. Additional information can be found here at our Internal Transfer’s page.
Inside this Business Group
- BS in Business Administration or related field is highly desired
- 3+ years of proven enterprise-class solution selling experience with IoT platforms & devices across Vision, Markets & Channels (VMC) industries
- Experience designing into and/or deploying Video based solutions leveraging IA systems
- Expertise working with OEMs, ISVs, SIs, VMS, Telco, ecosystem and/or other distributor/reseller and scale partners
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.