Have you ever wondered how the world's most complex and exciting technology is brought to life? Do you want to be the part of the team that drives the Computing revolution? Join us as an intern! Intel Gdansk team is expanding its software engineering team in the field of GPGPU. We are looking for students that want to become a part of the Software Engineering organization within the Visual and Parallel Computing Group VPG. In this role you will work on the newest technologies associated with Intel Graphics. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively work with cross-geo teams in software development and validation, graphics architecture, performance analysts and other support teams to create and innovate cutting edge graphics features.
- Must have a student status, preferable field of studies related to Computer Science
- Good practical knowledge of C++/C.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- A desire to learn and grow.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of GPGPU/3D pipeline and API standards: OpenCL*, Direct3D*, Vulkan*, OpenGL/ES* etc.
- Good practical knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of low-level programming languages and hardware programming aspects
- Technical understanding of operating systems and compilers internals
What We Offer:
Competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.