Inside this Business Group
- Mechanical Engineering or equivalent BS or MS with 10 years of industry experience
- Experience leading a technical team to deliver products to industry through the entire product life cycle
- Ability to apply situational leadership to optimize team performance and appropriate escalation paths as needed with partner teams.
- Experience making decisions on technical programs to drive the design forward and ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to understand and commit to decision
- Experience working with customers and translating customer feedback into design requirements
- Experience leading a project which requires supplier interaction and partnership to successfully deliver
- Ability to grow teammates careers through coaching, mentorship and connection to resources
- Inclusive leadership through processes and intentional actions
- Experience enabling products or components in the Data Center Group
- Experience directly managing a team
- Experience implementing process improvements to enable team efficiency
- Experience working cross-organizationally including creation of common goals deliver a successful output
- Proven experience setting strategy to grow team capabilities, business opportunities or change execution path and executing to strategy
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.