Inside this Business Group
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline with 4+ years of work experience or a Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline with 3+ years of work experience.
- 4 plus years of experience working with heat transfer fundamentals as they apply to electronics cooling.
- 4 plus years of experience working with thermal simulation software such as Flotherm* or Icepak* for both air and liquid cooling applications.
- 4 plus years of experience with hands-on knowledge of thermal design/testing techniques.
- Strong knowledge on Heat Transfer and Fluid Dynamics
- Experience on Heat Sink Design, Thermal Management, Fans, Heat Pipes and liquid cooling technologies
- Problem solving, communication skills, proactiveness, leadership, collaboration and teamworking
- Strong communication skills in English
- Highly adaptable to change
- Master in Sciences on Mechanical Engineering or related
- Experience on electronic components heating and power dissipation
- Mechanical Design and experience on CAD software
- Programming skills
- Testing and Lab equipment experience: measurement, wind tunnel testing, thermal measurements
- Cross Cultural Team Experience, Multi Project
- LabView experience
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.