Responsible for developing multiple aspects of graphics software, display driver development and simulation environment development. Works with various partners to enhance and improve graphics performance on upcoming processor graphics devices by analyzing performance issues in software drivers and applications, implementing software performance improvements, and recommending future hardware & software improvements. Also responsible for providing internal and external feedback to implement upcoming graphics features in yettobereleased OSes to ensure our hardware and software will function and perform as expected on next generation platforms as well as designing/developing/implementing graphics system level software for future platforms.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related field.
- For Bachelor's applicants. This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- 1+ year experience or equivalent coursework in the following areas:
o Development, validation, and debug of software.
o Developing software using C/C++ programming language, or Python/similar scripting language.
Inside this Business Group
- Software testing automation methods
- Software testing and test methodology functional, integration, regression, performance, quality, continuous integration, continuous delivery.
- Computer hardware and software architecture
- Development and/or validation of graphics drivers for Windows, Linux or Android operating systems
- High volume test automation environment
- Continuous Integration process flows and execution
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....