Inside this Business Group
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor of Science degree with at least 15+ years additional experience, or a Master of Science degree with at least 12+ years additional experience, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Proven experience in managing verification team. Excellent track record of managing large teams with a track record of right balance of organizational development & technical management
- Through knowledge of verification methodologies.
- Experience defining verification plan, test plan and coverage plan.
- Drive verification closure by closing regressions, functional bugs and code and functional coverage.
- Ability to define Verification process documentation, Flows, and Review Verification Methodologies
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills, as well as hands-on debugging/bring up skills
- Ability to set team goals and work consistently towards achieving them
- Experience in requirements development flow- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate clearly to senior management & executives within and outside the organization.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....