The candidate will develop, apply, and maintain quality and reliability standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished product. Evaluate the materials, process and techniques used in production to meet the requirement of products and production equipment. Specifies inspection and testing mechanism, conduct quality assessment (up to and including audits) and perform statistical analysis to determine the responsibility for products and systems that do not meet required specifications. Delivers standardization in product qualification, manufacturing quality systems and methods. Provide feedback to Business Unit, Technology Development and/or partner engineering group on design or method and statistical process control procedures including manufacturing systems in HVM. Determines reliability requirements and automated screening methodologies of components and systems to achieve company, customer and any governmental agency reliability objectives. Develops new acceleration techniques, analytical tools and quality screens to assure the early identification of potential problems with new products, packaging, processes, and product quality/reliability. Responds to customer requests or events as they occur. Makes recommendations for changes in design or formulation to improve system and/or process/product reliability.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
- The candidate must have a BS or MS Degree in Electrical engineering, Computer engineering, or other related fields of study.
- At the BS level this U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national at BS level.
Minimum 1 year of experience in :
- Programming in one/more language: C/C++, Perl, Python, Java, VB
- Semiconductor device physics, logic design, design for test, computer architecture, digital/analog circuits.
- Experience implementing test programs or using tester platforms to perform content debug and validation is a plus
- Strong debug and data analysis experience is desiredInside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....