- Engage with the assigned business leaders to understand hiring forecasts, current and future skillset requirements and develop strategies to execute to the hiring requirements. Capable to build healthy pipeline for different hiring type with diversity in mind.
- Uses metrics to assess candidate quality and quantity, agency usage, recruiter efficiency, and to measure hiring trends versus hiring projections.
- May consult with customers, vendors, external academia and bodies and to design, establish and perform to sourcing agreements, strategies, programs and advises clients of alternative sourcing strategies including: recruitment agency usage, events and available media.
- Possesses good understanding of markets (skill sets, trends, competition, etc), and incorporates that knowledge into strategy development and execution.
- As the college engagement program manager, your main responsibilities are to implement all the high school, colleges & universities programs in order to deliver the right talent pipeline to the business. Some examples are as following:
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.