Mobileye - Intel's Autonomous Driving group in Haifa is looking for a DevOps Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly talented engineers, working on one of the most cutting-edge technologies - autonomous vehicle development.
Our DevOps solution supports an agile SAFe software team with 200+ developers, integrates a complex multi-repository HW/SW stack from FW and Driver up to the end-user applications and delivers a software package to customers. In this role, you will design, develop and manage our Continuous Integration and Application Life cycle Management solution for a multi-disciplinary team covering algorithm, software, hardware and validation activities.
You will also support our users in a varied execution environment simulation, FPGA, and embedded platforms. In addition, you will also identify productivity opportunities as well as develop needed automation scripts/tools which are required to optimize the group's development, validation and release flow.
You must have:
- Bachelor degree in CS or relevant area.
- Hands-on programming experience, preferably with Python.
- Experience with Continuous Integration frameworks such as Jenkins or TeamCity
- Familiarity with ALM systems such as Jira or Jazz
- Familiarity with source control systems, Git especially.
- Familiarity with the Linux OS.
It will be nice if you have:
- Knowledge of C/C++ and Groovy
- Knowledge in the DevOps area
- Experience with Cloud computing
- Experience with deploying and maintaining complex IT infrastructure
- Experience with release management
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.