This is a commissioned sales position. Responsible for Influencing and advocating Intel based products and solutions for all of Intel's Business units through a vertically oriented, solutions led approach to Business and IT. Responsible for working with a few named accounts in Cloud Service Providers and Gaming segments or territories where deep engagements require a multi-year strategy with the customer around transformation and territory engagements take the more traditional approach. Impact should result in executive level trusted advisor status which should drive our relevance, preference and pull for our strategic focus areas.
-Must hold BS and/or MS. Computer Science or MBA preferred.
-More than 5 years experience in sales, consulting and/or account management in the ICT (Information & Communication Technology) industry. CSP and Gaming industry experiences are plus advantage.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Cloud architecture such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and Enterprise IT solutions.
- Familiarity with Intel architectures
- Experience in building relationships and influencing end customers in CSP and Gaming industry.
-Optimistic about the future, flexibility and can-do spirit. Willingness to travel frequently.
- Ability to align resources internally and deliver results by working with and through virtual teams.
- Strong English communication skills (verbal, written, presentation).
- Directly influence key decision makers to position Intel as a trusted technology leader and advisor
- Understand customers' strategy of Business and ICT transformation and be able to match intel and ecosystem products and services
- Understand competitive product and solutions offerings.
- Be familiar with Intel's technologies, products and roadmaps, and services
- Be able to present both mid-level technical and marketing content for the end-users and Intel ecosystem players
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.