The Regional Digital Analytics and Capabilities Manager is primarily responsible for overseeing and developing digital marketing measurement and analytics of all Intel EMEA Campaigns and Digital assets. The candidate will also oversee the EMEA Digital and Social Analytics hub, based in Swindon that conducts social and competitive listening, in addition to conducting analysis related to a range of business and brand questions, interpreting the data in a meaningful way, and translating that information into actionable results.
The role works across and integrates data from multiple digital analytics platforms and oversees and mentors green badge employees. This role requires strong relationship management with stakeholders across DMM EMEA, global teams, country teams and agencies.
- Develop and maintain the digital marketing campaign metrics and reporting framework. In this role, the candidate will be the owner of digital metrics and insights.
- Create and deliver recurring KPI-driven performance measurement reports and dashboards to stakeholders.
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
- Collaborate with the paid media, social media and web owners to provide recommendations for individual KPIs on ongoing content and also specific campaigns and initiatives.
- Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Leverage a range of analytics platforms for reporting and analysis work, including web analytics, voice of the customer, social media analytics (Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics, Twitter analytics platforms, etc.), mobile application and site analytics, search analytics (SEO and SEM), and display media analytics.
- Create, manage and grow our partnerships with external data, metrics and insights partners including Dentsu Aegis, our global agency partner.
- Develop tagging and tracking specifications for implementation to ensure appropriate data capture in alignment with the measurement and optimization strategy.
- Develop and implement A/B and multivariate testing programs as appropriate.
- Mentor internal contract staff and educate clients as to what data is available through which tools and how to interpret the data.
- Investigate/oversee the assessment/trial of emerging analytics platforms and makes recommendations for adoption.
- Contribute to the development of Intel thought leadership in digital analytics.
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing or related field preferred).
- 3 years+ experience in a marketing role preferably in media planning / buying work experience in corporate or agency environment.
- Experience with leveraging digital marketing and analytics tools, including, but not limited to, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Google Trends, PowerBI and Nielsen.
- Experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools, including, but not limited to, Opal Moments, Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, BrandWatch or equivalent.
- Experience writing, editing and crafting presentations that are designed to inform key stakeholders of their progress and designed to persuade decision making.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Self-starter. Must ask questions and learn new skills quickly on the job.
- Driven, team player motivated to take responsibility and ensure successful outcomes across activities.
- Must be a Microsoft Office pro (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel) and be familiar with major social media and digital marketing platforms.
Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel's brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide