Inside this Business Group
- Understanding of the Intel manufacturing supplier network
- Understanding of the GSM organization and sourcing structure
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to make recommendations accordingly
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills and proven ability to build strong working relationships with individuals at all levels of management and across organizational boundaries
- Proven people management skills and ability to lead team performance to group objectives
- Ability to drive through ambiguous and complex work situations
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years' related experience in supply chain management, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master's level or Supply Chain Certification highly preferred
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....