Sr. SOC Design Engineer
In this position you will be part of a world class SoC design team responsible for design and development of the Graphics SOCs part of the Core & Visual Computing Group. This is a great opportunity to join a talented team and will include lots of product innovation on cutting edge technologies.
The responsibilities will be tailored to the candidate's skills and expertise and will include several of the following, but not be limited to:
- Performing floor-planning and routing studies and implementation
- Push down top level floorplan and clocks to Partition.
- Full chip and section level timing analysis.
- Evaluate low power techniques and power reduction opportunities
- Perform clock distribution design and analysis
- Perform Physical verification activities at full chip level.
- Drive technical activities of physical design during TR and EXE
- Review and direct technical aspects of engagement with contingent workforce
Inside this Business Group
Masters/Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering or other related field of study
5-15 years of experience in SOC/IP physical design
Experience in 16/14/10/7nm a process is a must
Demonstrable experience in floor planning and routing, physical design convergence and multiple tapeouts
Understanding Circuit design and feasibility
Interconnect design and analysis, Layout design understanding
Strong written and verbal communication skills, Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.