EMEA Partner Sales Org - Business Development Data Centre
The Business Development Manager for DCG will be responsible for driving Programs and Sales to and through our Channel Partners. This person will work through Intel's scaled Partner Program (Intel Technology Provider) and all its touch points including, regional sales teams, online and eComms, customer training vehicles to drive Partner engagement and business growth of Intel's DCG products and Technologies. In particular this person will have EMEA ownership of DCG centered initiatives & Programs including but not limited to Strategic-OEM, Points Promotions, HPC, Cloud and future Specialty tracks.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Drive demand and Sales for Intel DCG Technology via promotions, Points linked incentives and sales accelerator programs.
- EMEA owner and lead for a) DCG SOEM (Strategic-OEM) b) DCG Points Promotions c) DCG Specialty Track e) e-tail.
- External event attendance, activity creation, seminar-support and training delivery.
- Drive recruitment into Intel Technology Provider & DCG Specialties; support lead generation and hand off.
- Support and influence EMEA viewpoint on HQ collateral; influence sales plays, nurture streams, localised web content.
- Work with country teams and territory to deliver local reseller engagement plans, in particular through SOEM framework.
- Be the voice of the regions to influence HQ, marketing and vendor teams to provide appropriate support materials and communications.
- Establish, develop and share best practice for account engagement across multiple customer engagement touch points (ITP, Inside Sales, field).
- Coordination and Management of 3rd party measurement sources.
- Work with and coordinate stakeholder groups in particular distribution, marketing, ecosystem and business ops. teams.
- Goals and Success Measures: DCG KPI's, Program growth and impact.
Are you a non-commissioned employee considering this role? If so, please review the Grade Reclassification Q&A and the How Grade Reclassifications Work video for more information on how compensation changes when moving between these roles. Additional information can be found here at our Internal Transfer’s page.
- Relevant Degree
- Business Acumen
- Customer relationship skills
- Exquisite Communication Skills
- Strong presentation skills
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.