PSD Security Development Connected Workflow Engineer
Develops software in a connected workflow as the primary job function for Security Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web. Implementing solutions to secure workloads in virtualized datacenters and cloud environments. Integrating security products into internal and external 3rd party solutions. Holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- You have 5 or more years of experience in Python or Java.
- You have proficiency in C/C++, Java or Go.
- You have strong skills in Distributed Systems and databases.
- You have experience in Linux technology and product development.
- You have experience contributing to Open Source projects.
- You have a good understanding of computer networks and system software.
- You are adept at diagnosing and debugging software issues.
- You take pride in your craft and won't compromise on quality.
- You work well in a team environment, and are willing to do whatever the team needs to win.
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Inside this Business Group
- You have a strong working knowledge of security standards and their applications.
- You have experience working on Client Server based distributed systems or related technologies.
- You have a good working knowledge of AWS or Azure.
- You practice secure coding and unit testing.
- You follow software development best practices to ensure quality.
- You appreciate test automation and continuous integration.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.