Instructional Designer - L&D
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
Are you a tech-savvy educational enthusiast ready to take on the challenge and wear multiple hats, playing the role of innovator, problem-solver, and developer? We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer who is passionate about advancing learning experiences that facilitate acquisition of knowledge, skills and competencies, and ultimately improve on-the-job performance and achieve business goals.
- Identify specific training needs and gaps for assigned projects against required capabilities.
- Partner with stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts, customers to unpack business problems, define learning objectives, and ensure learning-focused processes, tools, programs, and expectations are followed appropriately.
- Design, develop, and evaluate training solutions to ensure efficiency and optimize learning and performance.
- Have solid knowledge of course development software (Storyline and Captivate are minimum requirements) and at least one Learning Management System (e.g., Saba Cloud, Blackboard, Canvas).
- Have basic visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and the ability to storyboard.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines.
- Follow our systematic training methodology process and program management processes to effectively deliver learning outcomes.
- Knowledgeable in analyzing and managing evaluations, learning and business metrics
- Be familiar with new innovative technology (e.g.,VR, AR, Mixed Reality) as a means to improve learning retention.
- Strong team player with a "can do" attitude, and the flexibility to jump in wherever needed.
- Strong portfolio in instructional design work
What we offer
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation). We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferred) in instructional design, educational technology or a related field.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in creating training content.
- Experience in effectively writing/creating multiple, complex training programs for a variety of learning delivery methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence across various leadership levels.
- Experience working in a global business environment preferred.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Israel, Haifa;US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....