Inside this Business Group
Qualifications & Experience:
- 10+ years of software development experience
- 4+ years of experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Development experience with a variety of languages: Python, Make/CMake, scripting languages
- Expertise with build automation tools using TeamCity, Jenkins,
- Able to consume and utilize new languages, design patterns, APIs, and toolsets
- Experience working with IT PLCS tools highly desirable
- Masters in Computer Sc.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.