Inside this Business Group
1. Bachelors in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or relevant discipline with 10 years; or a Masters with 8 Years of relevant experience.
2. Proven hands on experience in native C/C++, Java programming in Linux/UNIX and Windows environments.
3. Expertise in scripting languages, (example, Python, Perl).
4. Fundamental understanding of software stacks and how software and hardware work together.
5. Solid (written and oral) communication skills and ability to articulate software improvements and hardware benefits to customers and showcase the value-add of Intel Architecture.
6. Good understanding of computer networks and system software.
7. Adept at diagnosing and debugging software issues and work with SW and HW development engineers, engaging in hands-on debugging of C/C++ code in both user and kernel space.
8. Knowledge of OpenStack, RHEL, K8S, VMware vSphere, or Windows Server.
1. Good understanding of Hardware architectures, especially Intel Architecture.
2. Good understanding of Hardware based security technologies such as TEE, TPM, TXT, etc.
3. Experience with all levels of the software stacks:
a. hypervisors such as Xen and KVM;
b. OSes such as Linux, CentOS, Clear, Win IoT Enterprise/Core;
c. Cloud-native application development platforms such as Kubernetes, Docker, Open Stack.
4. Good working knowledge of security standards (PKI, Crypto) and their applications.
5. Security certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CompTIA Security+ are a plus.
6. Experience contributing to Open Source projects.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.