Inside this Business Group
1. Bachelors in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or relevant discipline with 10 years; or a Masters with 8 Years; or a PhD with 6 years of relevant experience.
2. Proven hands on experience in native C/C++ programming in both Linux and Windows environments.
3. Fundamental understanding of software stacks and how software and hardware work together.
4. Solid (written and oral) communication skills and ability to articulate software improvements and hardware benefits to customers and showcase the value-add of Intel Architecture.
5. Results orientation, capable of synthesizing and abstracting complex information into clear messages.
6. Good understanding of computer networks and system software.
7. Adept at diagnosing and debugging software issues.
1. Good understanding of Hardware architectures, especially Intel Architecture.
2. Good understanding of Hardware based security technologies such as TEE, TPM, TXT, etc.
3. Experience with all levels of the software stacks:
a. hypervisors such as Xen and KVM;
b. OSes such as Linux, CentOS, Clear, Win IoT Enterprise/Core;
c. Cloud-native application development platforms such as Kubernetes, Docker, Open Stack.
4. Good working knowledge of security standards (PKI, Crypto) and their applications.
5. Experience working on Blockchain or related technologies.
6. Security certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CompTIA Security+ are a plus.
7. Experience contributing to Open Source projects.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.