The main responsibilities for these entry level positions will be:
- Close related duties mainly related to Journal entries preparation
- Identifying and resolving desk level process improvements.
- Supporting accounting projects and improvement initiatives
- Providing support to external, internal and SOX Audits
- Building business partner relationships.
- Bachelor degree in Public Accounting or coursing the last years of Public Accounting Bachelor.
- Accounting related work experiences considered a plus.
- Intermediate-Advance English level
- Systems Aptitude: Ability to work with different systems used in job #1
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver and strong action orientation skills
- Partnering: meet commitments on a timely basis. Builds professional relationships based on trust, respect and delivery of results.
- Teamwork: Supportive and actively participate in teams. Helps to build and sustain great place to work and is able to identify conflicts.
- Automation skills are considered a plus
- Experience in shared services or finance processing related position would be an added advantage
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....