Inside this Business Group
- The Candidate should possess a Bachelor of Engineering degree or a Master of Science degree Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering and 6+ years of experience
- Should have experience in embedded/ cloud software.
- Experience in security software/ cryptography would be a big plus.
- Good understanding of Software design and development on Linux/Rancher/Ubuntu .
- Software engineering and C programming skills.
- Good problem solving, debug and reverse-engineering skills as well as a Good team player
- A quick learner, self-motivated to work independently on designing new software
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Required behavioral skills include strong results orientation, problem solving, and written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of source code management system: Git, Gerrit, Jenkins etc.
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.