We are looking for student who would join small team (c.a. 10 people) and contribute to the development of monitoring capabilities of our bare metal cloud installation. You will have an opportunity to learn modern infrastructure software stack like Kubernetes, Openstack and various type of virtualization technologies.
You will work on early phases of next Intel products generations as well as after product launch working closely with Intel customers. You will gain experience on world best server technologies, such as Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory (https://bit.ly/2Mxd9lu) - you will have an impact into new innovative breakthrough technology.
You will become a part of one of best Intel teams and have a possibility to work with highly motivated individuals - best professionals in their field.
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
- Relax during energetic team events (wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
- Should be currently a 2nd, 3rd or 4th year student of Computer Science Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering faculty, with strong skills in the overall programming.
- Ability to work part time in the coming 12 or more months.
- Knowledge on how Linux systems work and how they behave in distributed environments
- Solid basic knowledge of modern languages used in DevOps world: Python, Bash, Golang.
- Analytical thinking, willingness and easiness to learn.
- Systematic and well organized approach.
- Fluency in Polish and good knowledge of English.
Additional Qualifications (You do not need to have all to apply)
- Good programming skills in C#,
- Debugging techniques (local/remote),
- Knowledge of agile-based software development methodologies,
- Knowledge of software validation concepts: unit / functional/ integration / exploratory / performance / scalability tests,
- Some prior experience.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.