Inside this Business Group
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in C/C++ software development.
- At least 5 years of experience in linux environment on embedded systems familiar with both kernel/user space.
- Networking knowledge in L2-L4 on linux environment
- At least 5 years experience on WLAN/WiFi SW development (Driver or FW)
- Knowledge on WiFi mesh protocols/features with hands-on experience on 802.11 s, k, v, r
- WFA certification experience
- Experience working with cross site and scrum teams is an advantage.
- High motivation and dedication is a must.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.