Job DescriptionJob Description
- Owns providing ‘GTA Certified’ and/or qualified candidates to Recruiter for delivery to HMs.
- Early warning triggers to shift or add to our proactive pipelining efforts.
- Provide exceptional candidate experience and effective pre-screening before moving further through the recruitment process
- Convert leads to applicants for all profiles.
- Provide a qualified shortlist of candidates to the Talent Consultant. Includes support of ad hoc regional demand. This enables impactful HM engagement meetings.
- Proactively pipeline talent & create pre-qualified candidate talent pools based on Business Group talent needs. Pre-qualification is based on skills, cultural, & motivational fit.
- Recommend, design, & implement effective Sourcing strategies for hiring profiles based on deep Sourcing knowledge & talent availability.
- College Sourcing per regional needs/market practices.
- Source internal and external candidates
- Source candidates from our CRM and all key external channels/databases.
1. Sourcing experience relatedInside this Business Group
2. Proficient in MS office.
3. Good English in both Written and oral.
4. Good interpersonal communication and events organization.
5. Integrity, Passion, discipline
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
CNIntel Contract EmployeeJR0090253