Find Research & Development in your work-at Intel.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
The Datacenter Engineering Group is looking for a FW/SW Development Intern. In this position, you will be responsible for firmware and software development and debugging of innovative Intel technologies such as Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory.
You will have an impact into new innovative breakthrough technologies!
You will be working on new generation products and will have an opportunity to gain experience on best in the world technologies that will be released to the market in a few years. You will be a member of a cross-functional, cross-geo team that delivers a world class dis-aggregated networking solutions.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Understand server platforms requirements
- Architecture and design FW/SW solutions
- Develop, unit-testing and debug FW/SW in C/C++ language
- Implementing, fixing and testing security features
- Good in C/C++ and C# or Python and working experience using version control system.
- Ability to be self-reliant in problem resolution
- Good communication skills and able to work in a cross geo team environment
- Good team work and cooperation
- Good command of English
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, multi-tasking, open minded.
What We Offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more
Inside this Business Group
Inside the Business Group:
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.