Inside this Business Group
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Apply stakeholder management techniques to harness the positive influences including identify stakeholders, assess their interest and influence, develop communication management plans, engage and influence stakeholders.
- Play the Project Manager role who will be in charge of schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for project. Monitors teams to make sure goals and objectives are achieved per planned.
- Possess the knowledge of larger landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise. Maintains standards and monitors scope with project quality.
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
- Accomplish results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them.
- Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required
- Actively engages with the Delivery Team to collaborate, negotiate and commit to product requirements. Empowers the Delivery Team to determine work load for each sprint.
- Provides clear direction and flexibility when priorities change based on user needs and requirements.
- Participates in all Scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, release & sprint planning and retrospectives) as required.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills : Should be a friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
- Strong experience in applying Application Development Life Cycle and Agile DevOps model to deliver results. Working experience as Business Analyst, System Analyst, and/or UX Designer will be an added advantage.
- Teamwork: Work well with others and demonstrate strong team player behavior. Care about the team functionality, increase team efficiency, motivate team, argue for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness, ensure observance of DoD (Definition of done).
- Analytical Skills: Able to recognize the needs of customers, and create new applications that answer those needs.
- Creativity: Invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative applications.
- Attention to Detail: Applications have many parts and all must work together for the application to function.
- Problem-Solving: Able to make decisions that move the project forward.
- Minimum 5 years of similar working experience as Agile Scrum Master or Agile Product Owner in applications development team - preferably from a manufacturing environment
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.