Bigdata software development engineer
Intel Data analytics Technology division of Software and Service Group is focusing on delivering optimized bigdata solutions based on Intel platforms. We invite you to join us explore, innovate, develop and deliver the state-of-art Bigdata storage solutions to real customers. The job offers a variety of opportunities, including but not limited to:
Innovate and implement next-decade Cloud & BigData storage solutions based on real customer needs
Develop domain specific bigdata solutions with sate of art Intel technologies and products
Engage with external customers and develop customized solutions to customers on Intel architecture
Opportunity participate industry/academic conference.
Opportunity to submit papers, file patents
In this position, the Bigdata Storage Engineer will join a high talented development team and participate in all phases of development - including technical design, implementation, and quality assurance. Including:
Work closely with the team members on Intel big data enabling. Implement the domain specific big data solution and application
Deploy, maintain Hadoop cluster, conduct performance testing, evaluation to identify issues and opportunities
Coach and mentor junior team members
Develop the cutting edge products, applications and tools based on Hadoop and related technology.
Other duties as assigned by management.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor or master candidate in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Excellent understanding of Intel architecture
- Excellent understanding of Linux/FreeBSD like system and Internals, developing tools
- Proficient in JAVA programming, solid script language programming skills
- Solid Knowledge of bigdata ecosystem, rich experiences on one or more bigdata software stacks
- Good knowledge of Enterprise storage, bigdata Storage system like HDFS, cloud storage system like Ceph, Swift is a plus
- Experience with technical design is a plus.
- Good communication skills. Proficiency in spoken and written English is preferred.
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.