ARC Finance Business Analyst
The ARC Team is responsible for transforming finance & enabling business insights within the organization through rapid data prototyping and dashboard report creation. The team resides within Corp Finance, reporting through Corp CFO Todd Underwood. The ARC Team touches all aspects of finance data, reporting & analytics, consisting of FP&A, Revenue, Cost, Capital, Manufacturing, Resource Management, Portfolio Valuation, and more. The ARC Team also works closely with IT EDP Enterprise Analytics to enable World Class Analytics that enable timely insights and business decisions.
The finance data analyst will be responsible for developing and coordinating new capabilities of data reporting, analytics and forecasting to the greater Finance Organization. In addition, he/she will prototype various system and data tool solutions to improve current capabilities and processes across FP&A, P&L, Capital, and PLA functions in the greater Finance Ops organization. He/she will also partner with IT engineering to help define and lead enterprise data solutions that impact Finance workflow to ensure both capabilities are retained or enhanced through new tool innovation. The overall efforts will touch on all aspect of Finance activities in a system and data defined manner while researching and experimenting with new functions to enhance or assist in creating new value add or efficiency. The individual will also be required to be able to leverage data visualization tools, PowerBI, to drive finance insights. He/she will also research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve the quality of Finance Data workflow; example application areas include automation, best in class analytics, predictive Financial modeling, and define new analytical financial talking points.
Corp Finance's ARC team lives on the cutting-edge finance data, reporting and analytics. As such, job responsibilities are continuously evolving based on business needs. Applicants should feel comfortable in a highly ambiguous environment and be invigorated by new challenges such as learning new technical skills on the job and solving problems without clear or known answers.
- Work with large, complex data sets, developing the data pipeline for Intel Operations Finance.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale. Develop comprehensive understanding of Intel Finance data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed.
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams. Work closely with Operations & Finance to identify opportunities for efficiency and data agility improvements to close, POR and key processes.
- Research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve the quality of Finance Data workflow; example application areas include automation, best in class analytics, predictive Financial modeling, and define new analytical/financial talking points.
- Be the first responder to user queries, including assistance with Power BI, data connections, and data validation.
- Maintain and enhance SharePoint UI and Dashboard Library.
- Develop relationships across finance to partner with analysts and proliferate new ideas.
- Handle user data access requests.
Inside this Business Group
- BA/S in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, or similar.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Business Analytics, or similar is an advantage.
- Action orientation, strong attention to details, and good program management skills
- Experience with or demonstrated ability to learn: databases and scripting languages (such as SQL or Python), data reporting with PowerBI required, and/or statistical software (R, S-Plus, SAS, or similar)..
- Strong and proven business partnership skills.
- Analytical and information systems skills.
- Ability to synthesize data from multiple sources into management level summaries.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis or related field.
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions.
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction. Demonstrated willingness to teach others.
- Ability to acquire new technical skills via experimentation and web based learning.
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....