1. Develop highly scalable inference system for the deep learning based video analysis
2. Develop the related tools and systems to support the product deployment and development
3. Optimize the system for low latency and high throughput
1. You should possess a Master's or above in Computer Science or similar majors
2. Good Python/C/C++ skills, with good coding style.
3. At least 4 days a week for more than 6 months
4. Self-motivated, a good team player, quick learner
5. Fluent English, excellent communication skills
6. Familiar with Unix/Linux programming
7. Knowledge in computer architecture, backend server development, or parallel framework will be a plus
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.