Dry Etch Process Engineer
Dry Etch Process Engineers are highly motivated individuals with strong technical background and capabilities to sustain, ramp, and transfer technologies using state of the art dry etch equipment. They will drive rapid continuous improvements in safety, quality, yield, reliability, cost, process stability/capability, and productivity while maintaining rigorous standards within the Intel factory network.
The Dry Etch Process Engineer is responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Sustaining ownership of day-to-day operations.
- Equipment troubleshooting for either dry etch or ash toolsets.
- Mentoring technicians across all shifts to deliver best-in-class results for tool availability, cycle time, defects and parametric performance.
- Hands-on participation with frequent factory floor presence is expected
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, statistical knowledge, and problem-solving tools as well as developing strategy to prevent the problem from recurring in future.
- May also require transfer of the process to high volume manufacturing and participation in factory start-up as well as install and qualification of the new production lines.
- Candidate should be willing to work a day or night shift compressed work week schedule as needed to support Intel business needs. The schedule will consist of three twelve hour days/nights in a row followed by a fourth day/night every other week.
- May be required to temporarily relocate to another Intel site for technology transfer training
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Communication skills.
- Problem solving.
- Sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail.
- Driving high performance goals for the group.
Inside this Business Group
- Candidate must possess a Master’s degree with 5+ years of experience or a PhD degree with 3+ years of experience in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Material Science, Microelectronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, or related field.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- 3+ years of experience in semiconductor processing (specifically dry etch).
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....