Inside this Business Group
- Master of Science degree or a Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Electrical Engineering, OR a similar degree in a related field and background in areas such as software design and software engineering, scientific computation, and numerical analysis
- 2+ years of related work or educational experience
- Technical skills in Microsoft Windows, Linux or other OS SW development environments, C, C++, and scripting languages, knowledge of Intel Architecture assembly language
- Firm grasp of programming tools such as compilers, linkers, debuggers, static and dynamic code analyzers (Intel software tools preferred when available)
- Good understanding of computer architecture (Intel Architecture preferred, and also features and operation of Intel processors)
- General familiarity with standards for floating-point computations including the IEEE Standard 754-2008 for Floating-Point Arithmetic
- Good mathematical background in the area of numerical analysis and calculus, and understanding of accuracy in transcendental function design
- Experience with software systems such as Maple, Mathematica, Matlab, or similar ones
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....