Inside this Business Group
- Posted as a Grade 10; Non-Grade 10 candidates with strong engineering experience and CPU, Platform, System and/Memory knowledge are encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrated deep technical understanding in one of the following: CPU FW/SW, HW Systems, Boards or Silicon, preferably with recent design or complex validation experience
- Proven history of keenly investigating, diagnosing, resolving complex technical and organizational challenges
- Minimum of 10 years of experience including internal or external customer-facing roles preferable
- Proven technical acumen in CPU, Memory and/or IO System domains
- Knowledge of data center customers, products, and technologies as a well as a large personal network within Intel and the ability to quickly and credibly build relationships.
- Proven track record of delivering products from concept all the way through volume production, and end of life.
- Demonstrated history of strong leadership and team building skills.
- Proven history of working well with senior technical and business experts
- Proven history of working closely with Arch, Design, Marketing, Sales to drive key product initiatives in a highly collaborative manner
- Recognized for the following key attributes: self-starter, self-motivator, advanced problem solver and passion for continuous improvements
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....