Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Math, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience in C/C++ development either in Windows* and/or Linux*
- Experience in cross-platform SW development for Windows*, Linux*, macOS*
- Good knowledge of Windows* and/or Linux*, macOS* platforms
- Good communication and written skills in local and English language
- Good Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, programming patterns and OOP.
- Quick learner, ability work independently and together with the team, and be able to handle complex problems related to software development.
Additional preferred skills:
- Programming skills in Microsoft Windows Installer technologies, RPM, or Conda
- Experience in QT applications development with QT Widgets or QML based user interfaces
- Experience in .Net Framework (C# or C++) development
- Familiarity with unit tests frameworks and tests development
- Familiarity with version control practices and experience in working with Git version control system
- Knowledge of software product release processes
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.