Being part of Intel's Global Operations team you will support R&D business units acting as a consolidation point across various departments. This position is focused on two areas: University Relations and Business Operations.
- Organizing educational events for students: meet-ups, seminars, schools;
- Coordinating of Summer Internship Program in strong alignment with Business Units, HR and PR departments;
- In alignment with Staffing and PR manage communications related to the events: announcements, social media, post releases etc;
- Building new and strengthening current relationships with universities in Russia;
- Managing contracts, purchases, payments related to the program in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- IT support of internal tools: contract management, assets management;
- Assess current business processes and implement changes to increase efficiency;
- Communications with internal customers.
Must be a full-time student working towards Bachelor or Master degree;
HTML, MySQL knowledge;
Good verbal and written English;
Excellent attention to detail, organizational and communications skills;
Project/Event management experience is a plus
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.