Inside this Business Group
- Masters Degree in Computational Neuroscience, Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Expertise in Python, C/C++ and Matlab
- At least 1 year of experience modeling spiking neural networks.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Strong grasp of computational fundamentals, computer architecture, and dynamical systems.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.