Inside this Business Group
- Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant technical discipline.
- 6+ years of experience in development, performance analysis and optimization or PhD in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a relevant engineering discipline
- 3+ years of post-PhD research experience with development, performance profiling and optimization of FSI applications.
- Expertise using distributed and shared memory parallelism is a must have.
- Development of innovative algorithms on IA is encouraged and the ability to implement and prove them on upcoming new technologies and in large computing environments for best performance on Intel Architecture will be critical.
- Demonstrated proficiency in C, C++, parallel programming (e.g., OpenMP, SIMD, MPI), and numerical analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of Hardware and Software parallel architectures
- Excellent customer communication and collaboration skills.
- Computation finance domain-specific experience.
- Mix of creativity and analytical skills who can deliver results quickly.
- In-depth knowledge of GPU programming, OpenCL.
- Demonstrated innovations in computational finance algorithms through publications.
Intel Labs is the company's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel's growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
US, Massachusetts, Hudson
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....