Inside this Business Group
You must possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with more than five years of experience in product management, technical marketing or architecture Datacenter GPU. Additional qualifications include:
- Industry knowledge of product evolution trends, success factors and competitive forces in high-performance graphics
- Technical awareness of graphics architecture, technologies and market trends
- Ability to take a disciplined approach to problem solving and be results oriented
- Ability to resolve issues at strategic cross-organizational and management levels
- Excellent communication skills, ability to synthesize complex issues and present clear choices to management
- Strong marketing and program management skills
- Strong initiative and persistence
- MBA considered an asset
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....