Manufacturing Technicians perform functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipments, process and training.
Work is somewhat complex and is performed within the spectrum ranging from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature and broadly defined parameters. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new work. In addition, the Manufacturing Technician is responsible for, but not be limited to:
• Preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares, and sustaining.
• Collecting and evaluating operating data to conduct online equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization.
• Running lots in a qualitative way.
• Improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line, and reviewing technological health and stability.
• May be responsible for the buddy, trainer, and certifier levels and is in charge of updating training manuals.
• May participate in safety forums and Emergency Response Team as required.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Judgment and initiative in resolving complex nonstandard problems and developing recommendations.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
Inside this Business Group
• Candidate must possess an Associate's degree in Microelectronics, Electronic Engineering Technology, Computer Electronic Engineering Technology or any related field; a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, Physics or any related field; or equivalent military training.
• This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
• Candidate must be willing to:
- Work a night shift compressed work week schedule. The schedule will consist of three twelve hour nights in a row followed by a fourth night every other week.
- Lift up to 30 lbs. twice a month, and spend the majority of time (>90% less break time) on the floor working on tool sets, walking 2-4 miles a day, and/or standing/sitting for 9 hours.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....