This is a commissioned sales position. Responsible for managing the relationship between Intel and customers by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at accounts. Develop relationships with distributors and engage distributor resources in support of assigned accounts. Identify and develop new opportunities within assigned accounts. Ensure that goals are consistent with Intel's strategic direction of: (1) maximizing the business with assigned accounts over the short and longterm and (2) increasing the preference for Intel architectures among assigned customers. Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual billings and design win quotas in conjunction with the Field Applications Engineer. Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination. Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pricing, forecasting, terms and conditions, distribution and code of ethics.
The Inside Sales Center is the Scalable Sales Capability for Intelligent, Efficient, and Valued customer coverage. We operate high-performance Inside Sales Centers worldwide, scaling reach through optimized customer coverage models.
To qualify, you must be/have:
1. a Bachelor's degree in Technical field (e.g. Engineering, Computing, Computer Science) with a strong focus on hardware design and solutions. A Master's degree will be preferred
2. Strong Technical /Technical Sales experience - background and track record either in selling technology solutions to the Retail/Advertising or Industrial/Energy verticals
3. 5 years' experience in designing Intel Architecture or competitor based solutions (hardware and software)
4. Ability to build strong business relationship with customers
1. Prior experience using Salesforce or similar Customer Relationship Management CRM software
2. Fluent either in Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, Vietnamese or Tagalog
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.